Jun 10, 2014
10 Teen Hunks of Disney's Summer Movies
Scott Baio as a high school nerd who develops telekinetic powers, which he and his sleazebag buddy (Willie Aames) use chiefly to pull up girls' blouses and look at their bras.
The Disney Channel Zapped (premiering on June 23rd) stars Zendaya (Shake It Up) as a high school dancer who downloads a dog-training app to her smartphone and discovers that it works on boys, too. No doubt she'll use it to get it over on her new stepbrothers, played by:
1. Spencer Boldman of Lab Rats
2. Adam DiMarco of Radio Rebel.
3. Samuel Patrick Chu of Level Up (left)
4. Donnie MacNeil of Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
5. Jeddidiah Goodacre of Restless Virgins
6. Not to mention Drew Tanner as "Shirtless Guy."
a tv series (1994-1997) starring Michael Mannasseri and John Mallory Asher, which wasn't terrible.
How to Make a Better Boy (July 18) stars Kelli Berglund (Lab Rats) and China Anne McClain (A.N.T. Farm) as two girls who download a cute-boy cyborg:
7. Newcomer Marshall Williams.
Only to discover that he has been programmed as a super-soldier.
8. Noah Centineo (top photo)
9. Jesse Camacho of Less Than Kind.
10. Matt Shively of Tru Jackson (left).
Better set your DVR.
See also: 10 Unexpected Disney Channel Teen Hunks and 13 Nickelodeon Teen Hunks of the 1990s