Aug 2, 2015
The Top 10 Public Penises of Estonia
If you're there at another time of the year, don't worry -- there's lots of public penises.
1. To start out, about a dozen naked statues of Kalevipoeg, the national hero.
2. The paintings of Lembit Sarapuu and Kristjan Raud
3. The Linnahall, a concert and sports venue in Tallinn (some of the events of the 1980 Moscow Olympics were held there.) I'm not big on sports, but notice the muscular nude bodies on the mural on the proscenium.
This is the whole thing.
4. It was painted by Enn Põldroos, an artist and novelist who specializes in large-scale murals, mostly with muscular, nude men, sometimes with women. Here's his mural for the National Library of Estonia. Makes me want to read.
5. There are more nude men over the elevator.