But what can you do if you don't have the money for a fancy store-bought costume, and can't sew?
It's easy to improvise with clothing you already have around the house, or a few props from the hardware store.
2. Draw a big letter Z on the cape to become Zorro (sword optional).
5. Add a plaid shirt, and substitute a baseball cap, and you're a farmboy (don't try it in the Midwest).
7. Another easy superhero is Aquaman, who wears red shorts and green boots.
9. Most people doing the Rocky Horror think of Rocky, who wears only gold lame shorts.
10. But if you don't have a Rocky physique, you can do an easy Brad with white briefs (extremely well packed) and horn-rimmed glasses.