1. Peter, the Filipino undergrad who is #3 on my Sausage List
2. Jun, a Japanese gymnast who I met in Montreal
3. An undergrad history major from Shanghai. We had just one date.
4. A guy I met at the Eagle, whose name I don't remember.
5. Mario the teen model.
6. And the Man in Black, a priest or something who cruised me in the street.
I felt even more deprived in Fort Lauderdale. In four years, I was with only two Asian guys, and one of them I met while back in Rock Island for a visit..
By the time I got to Dayton, I was desperate. If I didn't get some Asian action soon, I'd be hopping the next plane to Hong Kong.
Unfortunately, the population of Dayton is less than 1% Asian, and I wasn't meeting any.
The rest of the story is too risque for Boomer Beefcake and Bonding. You can read it on Tales of West Hollywood.