Summer 1995, Omaha
The Great Redneck Roundup of 1995 yielded 20 hookups in 20 days, but, surprisingly, few actual
We were looking for country boys:
1. Heavy-set, not fat but thick around the belly
2. "Macho" jobs as truckers or factory workers.
3. Lived in small towns or on farms
4. Drove pick-up trucks
5. Listened to country-western music
6. Most important: were very, very, very well hung.
Instead, we met a slim smooth Hispanic guy who wanted to be a chef, and a South Asian medical technician who took us to the ballet.
Nice, but we could meet guys like that back in West Hollywood. Where were the cowboys, truckers, and farmboys of the Straight World?
On Day 7, we drove 10 hours from Denver to Omaha.
"We're bound to pick up a country boy here," I said.
The rest of the story, with nude photos and sexual situations, is on Tales of West Hollywood.