Dec 11, 2016

A Craigslist Hookup on the Plains

Plains, December 2016 (Thankfully)

Yesterday I turned in the final grades, and decided to celebrate by cruising.  But not on Grindr -- I have had enough of twinks calling me "Daddy."  I placed an ad on Craigslist.

Yep, the bottom of the barrel in cruising, where all sorts of crazies, sleazoids, and downlow guys hang out.

I submitted a chest pic and this ad.

Middle aged, athletic, work out daily, hairy chest, looking to host tonight at my apartment near downtown. Into kissing, cuddling, and oral.  Any age/race, prefer bigger guys.  Send photo. 

Here are the responses, copied word for word, with their photos.



The rest of the story is too risque for Boomer Beefcake and Bonding.  You can read it on Tales of West Hollywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments that use abusive or vulgar language or point out that a character is Not Wearing a Sign.