Mar 16, 2017

What Happened on My Date with the Grocery Boy

Plans, March 2017

You're probably wondering what happened on my date Monday night with the grocery boy, aka the face of supreme beauty, aka Zack, the assistant manager at the Hy-Vee.

I picked him up in the check-out line on Saturday afternoon, and invited him over for dinner.  I planned to serve chicken a l'orange, arugula salad, and fried plantains.

7:10

Zack arrives.  I invite him to sit down in the living room while I finish the chicken and make the salad.







7:12

The chicken can simmer for awhile.


7:20

I'm not usually into anal, but who can say no to that face?

7:50

I ask Zack to start on the salad while I finish the chicken and heat the casserole.









7:55


I don't even know his last name yet.

8:10

I'm usually good for just once a night, but....

The full story, with nude photos and explicit sexual content, is on Tales of West Hollywood.






No comments:

Post a Comment

No comments that use abusive or vulgar language or point out that a character is Not Wearing a Sign.