Mar 24, 2018
The Top 40 Reasons to Visit Youngstown, Ohio
What could possibly be wrong with Youngstown, Ohio?
Here are 40 reasons why Youngstown is a great city.
1. It's an hour's drive from two gay neighborhoods.
2. The Museum of Industry and Labor.
3 and 4. Look closely.
6. The Mineshaft, a real old-fashioned leather bar.
7. The Riverside Gardens.
8 and 9. Look closely again.
11. The De Vor Performing Arts Center, a restored old theater.
12. Nice abs.
14. It's the home of Ed O'Neill of Married with Children and Modern Family.
15. And the Warner Brothers, making it the birthplace of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
16.-20. I'm not counting the one with the gross ring (blocked out).
21. He needs a full body shot, preferably nude.
22. The population is 45% African-American.
23. Dorian Books, one of the best used bookstores in the U.S.
24. The Golden Hunan Restaurant.
25.-39. I think there are 14 here. It's hard to keep track of them all.