Kamloops is a city in British Columbia, about 200 miles from Vancouver. Surrounded by mountains and rivers, known for its outdoor activities: skiing, snowboarding, fishing. There's also the Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park (devoted to the aboriginal Secwepemc people). No gay bars, but there's a LGBT friendly craft market with coffee, called The Art We Are.
Sounds awfully rustic. Not my cup of tea. But maybe there's beefcake.
1. Shirtless muscle guys cheering on the football team.
2. Winners of a swimming competition.
3. All Kamloops basketball is played shirts-skins.
4. More swim teams. Come on, isn't there anyone in Kamloops over age 16?
5. That's better. Fitness model Dease Watkins (day job pharmacist).
6. Some guys from "No Limits Fitness" competed in a British Columbia bodybuilding competition.