Apr 11, 2018
The Orphans of Small Town Beefcake
But sometimes a promising small town goes dry: I can only find one or two beefcake photos. The swim team is all girls, or there aren't any local bodybuilders, or only ugly guys have uploaded beefcake photos to dating websites.
I'd hate to just delete some of these excellent "orphans," so here they are:
1. Regina, Saskatchewan swim team.
2. More Regina swimmers. No wrestlers or bodybulders, though.
3. Visalia, in the San Joaquin Valley, offers a multiracial swim team.
4. And the College of the Sequoias, where all swimmers must have six-pack abs to qualify for the team.
5. A wrestle from Ithaca, New York, the site of Cornell University.
More after the break.
6. Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, a resort town with an annual Gay Pride Festival. I'm still not going to South Carolina.
8. Sayville, on the south side of Long Island, near the Fire Island gay resort.
9. Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School in New Jersey, about 30 miles west of Manhattan.
10. Pomona, California water polo. A lot of bronze, blond Southern California beach boys.