1. Swimmers with monsters on their swimsuits, from .Labská, a ski resort town in the northern Czech Republic.
2. Zabrplavrek, which is not a town or a phrase in Czech.
3. I couldn't get a translation. Spectacular physiques from somewhere in the Czech Republic.
4. Mladi is a socialist group for youth aged 15 to 35. Which apparently has a swim team.
5.Plavecký klub Orca Michalovce, the Orca Swim Club of Michalovce, Slovakia, population 40,000. (Slovak and Czech have similar words for "swim club").
This particular club has a gallery with many photos of buffed Slovak swimmers.
6.MEDAILE PLAVCŮ JISKRY NA ZÁVĚR SEZONY, which just translates as "Swimming Pool Medals at the Season." I thought there would be a city name in there somewhere. Interesting mussed hair and dazed expression on the guy on the left.
More after the break
7.Dukla Praha is a sports complex in Prague that offers swimming, canoeing, handball, fencing, and yoga.
8. Mladá Boleslav is a town 50 km from Prague, where the swimmers are a bit older.
9. Pink swimsuit on a guy from Zlin, in southeastern Moravia.
10. Swim contest winners from Brezno, Slovakia, population 21,000.
11. A nicely buffed male swimmer covering his crotch, from Rimavska sobota, in southern Slovakia.
12. Českokrumlovský plavecký klub, the Swim Club of Chesky krumlov, in southern Bohemia.