Aug 11, 2018
The Top 10 Beefcake Sights of Hettinger, North Dakota
If they do visit, they tend to stick with Fargo, or maybe Bismarck. They don't typically visit Hettinger.
Mainly because it's not near anywhere: 150 miles from Bismarck, 173 miles from Rapid City. The nearest gay neighborhood is probably in Minneapolis, 500 miles away.
But if somehow you find yourself in Hettinger, there is a lot of sightseeing potential, for a town of 1000
1. The Dakota Buttes Museum
2. The Hettinger County Historical Society (in Regent)
3. The Petrified Wood Park (in Lemmon)
And a surprising amount of beefcake.
1. (top photo). This guy is advertised on the town website. I'm sure he's a tourist.
2. An unidentified teenager inspecting the altar of an old church displays a "I Love Hettinger" hashtag.
3. Men in Hettinger looking for dates. I'm sure he's on a beach far away.
In a town of 1,000, finding 2 cute, available, and willing guys is surprising.
8. Hettinger has an indoor public pool.
9. The Hettinger County Fair. Always good for finding some tall, thin farmers with big hands.