Sep 16, 2026

Graham Martillo: Ritzy private school boy plays lacrosse, takes his shirt off, hugs his boyfriend, buys a Porsche. With n*de dudes from Newport .

 


Link to the n*de photos


I think Instagram recommends pages based purely on beefcake photos.  One of these guys is a civilian named Graham, RI AOF.  I don't post the real last names of non-actors, so he'll be Graham Martillo ("hammer" in Spanish).





Graham is the cute one on the right, in a pink suit with a blue tie.  The guy in the blue suit with the pink tie may be his boyfriend.  Is this a real date, or staged for fun?










Graham has a rather thorough biography available online.  Granddad was an artist, and dad is an architect in Newport, Rhode Island. He attended St. Philomena , a ritzy Catholic grammar school, and then St. George's, an even ritzier private boarding school.  He graduates in 2026 or 2027, depending on which profile you believe.






I like how they pose in front of the Church of St. George, an incredible Gothic Revival chapel, as if it's no big deal, just the background of their lives.








Graham plays football and lacrosse for the Fighting Clams, and works as a caddy at the Newport Country Club, where the super-wealthy come to play.





I assume that he's gay based on the many guy-hugging photos and absence of girls.

Since I'm not sure of Graham's age, I won't be looking for n*de photos, but I posted three other Newport n*de dudes on RG Beefcake and Boyfriends. One has a tree-trunk.

More after the break





There are a lot of group photos, too. Maybe he's just hugging his teammates or frat brothers.








For someone who draws you in with beefcake photos, Graham doesn't show much of his physique. His shirt is off mostly in group photos.







Some that he might not even be in.


 And doing handstands on the beach.












But he makes up for it with the many, many guy-hugging photos.  Just kiss him, dude.






Or buy him a Porsche.

See also: Charlie Ritter: John Ritter's grandson? Any on-screen roles?

Alex Krazen: College wrestler with a bulge, only male friends, an interest in short guys, and a unique quality. 

Gage Beule: South Dakota wrestler poses in singlets a lot. But they are really nice singlets, 

The Leneave Brothers: Three Catholic swimsuit models with gay-positive ads, contradictory biographies, and model d*cks

No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, insulting, racist, or homophobic comments are permitted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...