Apr 23, 2018
It's not that easy. There are very few gay black men into BDSM, and those few are usually tops. After years of collecting, I have only about 100 photos and videos, and those are mostly movie caps.
Here are my favorite non-movie photos of black men in bondage.
1. Nice biceps and abs on display.
2. The cropping is a little off, but you can't complain about that sculpted physique.
3. Two guys together is always hotter than a guy alone.
4. Where to classify him: black men, bondage, or men in suits?
More after the break.
6. Arms behind the back, and a camouflage jockstrap.
8. Mature men in bondage.
See also: 10 Black Guys in Bondage: The X-Rated Version
Born in Scotland, Caulfield moved to London at age 15 and became a nude dancer at the infamous Windmill Cinema. At age 18, he came to the U.S., and quickly got cast in the gay-themed stage farce Hotrock Hotel (1978), then the gay-themed Entertaining Mr. Sloane (1981), by Joe Orton.
In 1982, he won out over thousands of hopefuls to star in the sequel to Grease, the most popular movie musical of all time.
Grease 2 premiered in June 1982 to a huge hype campaign.
The box office wasn't exactly miserable, but it didn't match expectations by a long shot.
In the homophobic 1980s, the gay rumors didn't help, either.
He starred in a few horrible-sounding tv movies, such as Electric Dreams (1984), about a guy and a computer both in love with the same woman, and The Supernaturals (1986), about an army of dead Confederate soldiers still fighting the Civil War.
It could also be read as a commentary on Caulfield's career: "Look, I was lured into playing those gay roles by evil gay producers. It's not my fault."
Then it was back to bad, ridiculous, or homophobic movies.
Mind Games (1989): a couple goes camping, and encounters a psycho (Colby) who has sinister designs on their son.
Dance with Death (1992); Murders at a strip club.
Animal Instincts (1992): Porn.
He's been more successful on stage, with starring roles in Joe Orton's Loot, Tryst, Cactus Flower, female impersonator Charles Busch's Our Leading Lady, and Chicago.
Apr 21, 2018
2. Florida State University, enrollment 42,000. In Tallahassee, the panhandle of the state, so it's culturally closer to Alabama and Georgia than to the palm trees of South Beach. The guy on the left is not bad -- I like how his swimsuit is falling off -- but the others are a little scrawny.
The swim team isn't bad; I like the black speedos. But I wouldn't mind seeing some variation in skin color.
I rate these four swim stars (left to right) as: maybe, if he buys me dinner; hot; country-western singer ugly; and...um...
Sorry, I'm still not going to South Carolina.
Not these four.
Here are two men from the College.