H2O: Just Add Water (2007-2010) was a popular Australian "my secret" drama now airing in the United States.
It was about three girls, Rikki, Emma, and Cleo, who become mermaids whenever they touch water (so no more washing up). They also can control water to combat antagonists and, eventually, save the world (no, not from global warming).
Heteronormative boy-girl plotlines run rampant, but at least there is substantial beefcake.
1. Lewis (Angus McLaren, left), the trio's ally, whipping boy, and all around factotum. He dates Cleo.
2. In Series 3, Emma and Lewis vanish, replaced by a new girl, Bella, and a new ally, whipping boy, and all around factotum, Will Benjamin (Luke Mitchell). He dates Bella.
3. Zane (Burgess Abernethy, second from the right), the local arrogant rich kid, who suspects the girls' secret. He dates Rikki.
5. Ash (Craig Horner), a riding coach who dates Emma after Byron.
6. Ryan (Andrew Lees), a geologist with rather a spectacular physique who sometimes helps the girls, but doesn't date any of them. Not because he's gay, though -- at age 22 and 23, he's too old for them.
7. Nate (Jamie Timoney), who starts a band with Bella, and flirts with the girls but gets rejected. Not hot enough.
With all the beefcake floating around Australia, I can see their point. I wouldn't turn him down, but he might get relegated to a Sunday or Monday night date. I'd save the weekends for the heavy hitters.