Oct 23, 2015
12 Beefcake Boys and Men of "The Fosters"
Episodes are pretty grim and angst-y. There are drinking problems, psychological problems, incurable diseases, deaths, battles with bullies and homophobes. But the remarkably open gay content makes it worth the gloom and doom.
Besides, there are endless teenage boys with their shirts off to draw in the gay boys and straight girls, plus a few shirtless adults thrown in for the adults in the room.
Here are the top 12 Fosters fav raves, plus one honorable mention:
2. Danny Nucci: Mike, Brandon's biological father, a cop who has a drinking problem, shot an unarmed suspect, and has a girlfriend who hooks up with Brandon.
7. Gavin McIntosh (top photo): Connor, Jude's boyfriend, who has a homophobic father.
8. Tanner Buchanan (left): Jack, a shy boy with lots of angsty problems who Jude befriends.
More after the break.
10. Alex Saxon (left): Wyatt, the boyfriend of daughter Callie. They ran away together, causing angst.
11. Kerr Smith: Robert, Callie's biological father, who wants custody.
12. Jordan Rodrigues: Mat, the boyfriend of daughter Mariana. He doesn't have any angsty problems so she dumps him.
See also: Jake T. Austin, Danny Nucci