Right now I'm looking for pictures of singer/songwriter Billy Joel (1949-), so I put "Billy Joel" in quotation marks, added "shirtless," and specified that all the search terms must be present. Here's what Google Images thinks is him:
1. Billy Ungar. Where's the "Joel"? At least he's a singer.
2. Billy Currington, a country-western singer who modeled in Playgirl. He "likes it slow and long."
3. Former teen idol Joe Jonas. Come on, it's "Joel," not "Joe."
4. Joel Rush. Actor/model, NOT a singer.
5. Zac Efron. No Billy, no Joel, not a musician, although he starred in High School Musical.
More after the break.
6. Chris Colfer. He starred in Glee, a show about high school singers. Quite a stretch.
8. Nick Goepper, an athlete who won a bronze medal at the 2014 Olympics for something called "men's slopestyle." Nothing Billy Joel or musical about him.
I searched for "Nick Goepper shirtless," figuring I'd get pictures of Billy Joel, but instead I got pictures of Tom Daley, Gus Kenilworthy, Charlie White, Steve Langton, and someone named Edward.
9. Matthew Lewis, who played Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter movies. I guess Billy Joel is sort of magical.
10. A random twink.
But no pictures of the actual Billy Joel. I'll have to use pictures of random twinks to illustrate my article.