7 Beefcake Stars in Kai's Cult in "American Horror Story"
In the new season of American Horror story, creepy Kai Anderson (Evan Peters) starts a "Make America Great Again" cult with some disenfranchised women and an army of blue-jacket thugs. Good for his plans of taking control of the U.S. and becoming the next Orange Goblin, and good for viewers, since we get to see the super-hunks cast as thugs in their underwear, listening to "bedtime stories" about cult suicides.
The thugs all have whimsical names, to depersonalize them. They are:
1. Speed Wagon: Cameron Cowperthwaite, who can also be seen on The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt and several gay-themed shorts.
2. Sandstorm: Jess Allen, who has a long list of credits playing bullies, thugs, henchmen, "Buff Guy," and Claire's friend on Modern Family.
3. Pus Bucket: Caleb Foote. I think he's the one on the left, with the abs.
4. Heart Attack: Johnny Gorman, in his first tv role.
5. Tripod: Dustin King, also in his first tv role. I assume he's Tripod because he has a third leg.
6. Gutterball: Kaiwi Lyman, originally from Hawaii, a Hollywood fixture since 2003.
7. Unnamed: Danny Belford, who has had guest spots on a dozen tv series and Grease Live (2016), mostly as a dancer.