1. Lost (2006-07): he played the young Charlie.
2. Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2009-11): he voiced Robin the Boy Wonder.
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), an excellent gay-subtext movie.
3. That's What I Am (2011), about various misfit kids in 1965, plus a teacher rumored to be gay.
4. Paranorman (2012), #6 on my list of Gay Movies I Loved.
5. Aliens in the House (2013) is not yet released, but there's some buddy-bonding potential in the two boys (Jeremy, Charlie Depew) who battle an alien infestation.
He also played the young Liam (Charlie's brother) on Lost. More recently he has done voice work and appeared in a three-episode story arc on Wizards of Waverly Place. He also did the voice of Finn in the pilot episode of Adventure Time and Slightly on Tinker Bell.
his music -- the 2008 album of his band, JACZ, includes such songs as "Wanna Party," "Arab Funk," and "Bassic." JACZ, by the way, is an acronym for the members: Jeremy Shada, Adam Thompson, Christian Vandal, and Zack Shada.
All of them have acting credits, mostly guest spots on the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon teencoms.
123people.com, but it could be Jake T. Austin's friend Christian Fortune instead. I can't really tell them apart.