Sep 19, 2026

Mustafa from Gharbia: Egyptian teen bodybuilder flexes, kisses guys, shows his frontside. With some n*de and gigantic Mustafas

  


Link to the n*de photos


My latest Instagram recommendation is actually from a gym in Gharbia Governate, Egypt, about two hours north of Cairo.  The star, the guy who appears in most of the photos, is a teenage bodybuilder named Mustafa. 

His coach, also his brother or son (unless it's an honorific), comments.  I've tried studying Arabic several times, but never make it much farther than the alphabet, so I have to depend on Google translate: "Empire of Elite, Egypt IFFB."

IFFB is the Egyptian Fitness and Bodybuilding

The comments get weirder. And the photos more *xplicit.


"I thought you were going to put it in their (censored)."  The way Mustafa wiggles and struts, I thought so, too.

















 A younger Mustafa.

"Scientific methodology for juniors Judge Squad First Team in the Republic Champion from Dakahlia Sports Sciences Captain Mustafa."

This one is easy to intepret. Dakahlia is a governate on the Mediterranean, near Port Said. For the rest, we just need some periods.




"The professional and creative curriculum. Foundation of womanhood to be the champion of champions of the continent, the Republic, and the world."

I have no idea what "foundation of womanhood" means.  Dude doesn't really look like a lady.











"The judge is a methodology that placed young people from a local village. The historical and scientific touches shield the region.The highest modern entity is a Super Gym judge for online training with us send me preparation or train."

Whatever.  I think we're supposed to be lookiing at Mustafa's beneath-the-belt parts.

More after the break.  






Mustafa, in the flowered shirt, seems to be coaching here.  Or just gawking at the other guy's beneath-the-belt parts.  The comments don't really explain.

"Foundational schools and scientific addition. Judge squad subject sweeping educational entities."






Another younger Mustafa.

"Stay safe, stay natty" in English.  

"Natty" is gym slang for building muscle without steroids, but "stay safe" is odd. 











"Why they push it in her face?"

I don't see a "her" around, and there's not really a lot of pushing, although the frontal region is strikingly visible.





"Artistic preparations to sweep the classic category of the African Championship. As the first player in the Western region participates in this category, the elite artistic impressions Captain Mustafa, the emerging warrior, the champion of the heroes of the theater, Meg."

Let's review: flowered shirt, into theater, gazes at guys' fronts, kisses his coach on the cheek.  I'm not really familiar with Egyptian culture, but it sounds like our dude deserves further research.  

Unfortunately, his last name is very common, so I couldn't find any specific biographical information.






No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, insulting, racist, or homophobic comments are permitted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...