Oct 7, 2026

The mystery of Genoa leads me to collegiate brothers Gavin and Michael M. One is a swimmer, one has n*de photos.



Link to the n*de photos


Often I find a few beefcake photos of an actor online, and download them into a folder to research later.  But this time I have a lot of photos with no identifying information but "Genoa."  Is that his first name, last name, or city?



The file contains several photos of swimming and football teams, all labeled "Genoa."  It looks like our guy is second from the right, in the back row.   






He's not in this photo at all, but the second from the left looks like Christian from New Orleans, whose n*de photo I may have used in an illustration before.






The Genoa football team.  Our guy may be second from the left. 




















More Genoa football.  














More after the break




This obviously isn't the city in Italy, and there are 17 cities named Genoa in the U.S.

I checked some Genoa football and swimming rosters, did a Google image search, and looked at some of my back files, and...






Success!  The guy I'm supposed to be profiling is an amateur named Gavin M. from Geneva Illinois, a far western suburb of Chicago. He graduated in 2025, and enrolled at Worcester Polytecnic in Massachusetts, where he's a civil engineering major.

















I don't see much reason for doing a profile, however.  The guy has a limited social media presence, and his name is so common that most of the beefcake photos you find may be someone else.




 Maybe I meant his brother Michael, a humanities major Bowling Green State University in Ohio, near Genoa.  That must be where the "Genoa" comes from. 

The over-18 Michael is probably gay, and has some n*de photos online.  Or at least someone who looks like him.  It's such a common name that...

Sigh.  Here we go again.














No comments:

Post a Comment

No offensive, insulting, racist, or homophobic comments are permitted.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...