Link to the n*de dudes
Another photo for reference.
He looks a little like Brandon Johnston, but the entry said Stewart, and there are at least a dozen Brandon Stewart actors out there.
The three who pop up most often in internet searches:
1. Born May 24th in Louisville, Kentucky. He has 27 acting credits and 36 production credits, but not in anything I have ever heard of: Guess Clue, Drylands, The Brass Rails, Claire Rock Smith. The Dolls, Little Hollywood.
I've gone through his social media posts. He's probably gay, but he looks nothing like our Brandon.
2. Born in Cooper, East Texas. He's got 11 acting credits on the IMDB, none that I've ever heard of: The Sand Dune, Eyewitness Bible Series, The Dead at Night, and Sovereign. But he says that he got Director of the Year and Best Actor Awards from the Texas Indie Filmmakers.
Social media reveals that he's probably straight, but again, nothing like our Brandon.
More after the break. Caution: Explicit.
3.Another Brandon Stewart actor, born in Australia in 1997. Nope.
There are also black, blond, and elderly Brandon Stewart actors. One played Linus in some Peanuts movies.
Sometimes AZMen posts other types of celebrities. I checked a Brandon Stewart musician, college football player, and English soccer player. Nope.
As a last resort, I uploaded a G-rated photo to Google Images. It said that he is Spanish actor Alvaro Mel. But AZMen definitely identified him as -- I'm getting tired of that name.
Heck with it. Let's just look at Mystery Brandon's junk (on RG Beefcake and Boyfriends).
Impressive. Sometimes a d*ck is all you need to start off your day.
See also: Brandon Spink: The young Batman, Jackass, and Baelfire takes a girl to the prom but comes out later. Maybe.
Aaron Moody: Who has the monster c*ck, the Nip/Tuck fratboy or the Swindon reserve goal keeper?










No comments:
Post a Comment
No offensive, insulting, racist, or homophobic comments are permitted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.