I first saw spectacular beefcake extravaganzaPaul Forman yesterday in an episode of Frank of Ireland, and wanted to see more. Preferably a lot more. I also had three questions:
1. What else has he been in?
2. Where is he from?
3. Is he gay?
IMDB: No biographical information, and only five on-screen credits:
1. Dreams (2018), a short about dreams, in which the Boy (Paul) pursues some girls.
2. Nevrland (2019), an Austrian psychological drama. 17-year old Jakob (Simon Fruwith) suffers from an anxiety disorder, which makes it difficult for him to pursue a relationship with 26-year old artist Kristjan (Paul). A reviewer on IMDB decries "the artiste, who tries to overlay trash with art, such words as homosexuality, psychoanalysis, hallucinations..."
3. Seagull (2019). A British thriller. After 8 years lost on a beach, Rose returns home to settle scores. Connor (Paul) is far down in the cast list.
4. The Spanish Princess (2020), a miniseries about Catherine of Aragon, one of the wives of Henry VIII. In three episodes, Paul plays King Francis (1494-1547), one of Henry's allies, and the lover of Anne Bolyn.
5. Two episodes of Frank of Ireland.
Twitter: "The Frenchest Englishman." From London. Mostly posts about Manchester United, the COVD pandemic, and his tv roles, but he does mention representation by modeling agencies in Britain, France, Australia, and Denmark.
Youtube: mostly exercise videos.
Facebook: an empty page.
Linkedin: Biographical data!
Paul attended the Lyceé Francais Charles de Gaulle (in London), then Cardiff University (B.A. in mathematics, 2015) and Drama Studio London (B.A. in drama, 2017).
Other than acting and modeling, his only job has been bartending at the White Horse (a famous pub in Parsons Green, London). He is fluent in English, Spanish, and French.
Interesting, but what about my third question?
Instagram: A huge gallery of beefcake photos, with captions like "What makes you happy?" and "What is your idea of the perfect vacation?"
Mostly professional -- photo shoots in Bali, London, Copenhagen, and so on. Not much about his private life.
But I'm happy just seeing Paul's physique.
Wait -- the very last (earliest) photo in the gallery, apparently before he decided to devote it to his professional work: "Reunited with my bae."