Hungarian is a Finno-Ugric language, distantly related to Finnish, and not at all related to the Germanic and Slavic languages that surround it.
I want to go to your room.
German: Ich möchte auf dein Zimmer gehen
Czech: Chci jít do svého pokoje
Hungarian: Akarok menni a szobájába
So in searching for Hungarian beefcake, I had trouble with deciphering locations. Mostly I found just the pictures.
1. Juszp-csapat. "Csapat" means "team."
2. The other half of the same photo, with the girls omitted.
3. Some laughing Hungarian athlete, one with a basket.
4. I like the eyeglassed guy in the back.
5. Is he trying to be Marky Mark, grabbing himself to music?
More after the break