High School Movie franchise) break into a bank vault). It was more about "young love," hetero-romance, than buddy-bonding, but both of the boys received some teen idol treatment.
Sort of a throwback to the gay villains of yesteryear, like Norman Bates himself.
Apr 20, 2018
The Top Ten Nature Show Hunks
Today's nature show hosts have learned that ratings depend on two things: you have to get out there, pat an elephant, shake hands with a tiger. And it's hot in the jungle. Take your shirt off! (And maybe get your crew to take their shirts off, too).
Here are the top 10 nature show hunks:
1. Troy Dann (left) of Outback Adventures (1998-99). More buffed and less heterosexist than Steve Irwin, and he added aboriginal culture to the mix.
4. Australian herpetologist Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter (1997-2004). He had the annoying habit of calling female crocodiles "darlin" and referring to them as his girlfriends, but his khaki shorts left little to the imagination.
5. Mr. Greenjeans of Captain Kangaroo (1955-1984). He only played with cute domesticated animals, like bunny rabbits, but at least he had a boyfriend.
Deviant Art -- it's amazing how often they're shipped (made into romantic partners) by eager fans.
8. Boomer Corwin (left) of Going Wild with Boomer Corwin, The Boomer Corwin Experience, and so on. He strips off his shirt at the drop of a script, and is rumored to be gay, in spite of his wife and kids. Maybe because of the episode where he frolicked in Cambodia with Anderson Cooper.
10. Stan Brock, man-mountain same program.
11. Dave Salmoni, a big-cat specialist who hosted Living with Tigers, Animal Face-Off, Expedition Impossible, Rogue Nature, and Into the Pride. He loves his gay fans, and often poses semi-nude for them.
Honorable mention goes to Chris Pontius and Steve-O of Wildboyz, and Mark Trail, actually a comic strip character.
Apr 18, 2018
Philips Andover Aquatics: Beefcake since 1912
It has had an aquatics team since 1912, with team photographs from each year posted on its website.
Notice the chest-covering swimsuits in the early years
In 1986 we see the first Asian boys.
More after the break
Apr 17, 2018
10 Fratboys in Bondage
When I was a sophomore in high school, the seniors kidnapped the valedictorian at Better-Dork high school and made him guest of honor at our graduation party. I wasn't there, but I heard that there were a lot of cocks and balls rubbing against him.
I have a collection of photos of wealthy, elitist, snobbish fratboys getting their just desserts. Here are some of my favorites.
3. I love the Harry Potter glasses and look of apprehension.
4. Fratboys often have wavy blond hair, I don't know why.
Apr 16, 2018
Even More Nolan Gould
Modern Family, the oddly popular sitcom about an extended family of annoyingly privileged people in contemporary Los Angeles, began in 2009, with eleven-year old Nolan Gould as the youngest kid in the nuclear-family Pritchetts. With a very large cast, there wasn't much for him to do, so he was a stereotypic kid for a few seasons, then a stereotyped dull-witted girl-crazy teenager.
And he started to beef up.
You could see the transformation, season by season, sometimes month by month. The guy is now nineteen years old, and knows his way around a gym.
I haven't watched Modern Family for a while, but I was wondering if Nolan Gould has been showing us any beefcake since I checked last year.
He's got a little chest hair now, compared to last year, a glory trail, and a little pudginess around the abs.
Not that I mind.
A selfie at the gym. Who hasn't taken one of those?
No fair turning around to flex.
This is an old one, but I love the pale hard chest, like a marble statue. Also the guy he's with is hot.
See also: My 10 Favorite Pictures of Nolan Gould; The Beefcake Explosion of Nolan Gould
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)