Link to the NSFW version
I don't usually post the last names of non-actors, but college wrestler Alex Krazen is unique, for reasons that will become apparent. Besides, he has the same initials as Aleks Kurdzielewicz, who I profiled yesterday.
AI Evidence: No one is tagged in any of his photos.
Can I still go out with one of your short guy friends?
On his Instagram, Alex states that he is a student at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut.
But he poses in a singlet from Praire View A&M in Texas.
But he poses in a singlet from Praire View A&M in Texas.
Comments to this photo are rather frisky: "I swear it looked at me first" and "Is it essential to be that way during wrestling matches?"
He's got some very buffed buds.
And a crazy travel itinerary. Why would you travel to Tuscaloosa, USC, Boston, and Paris, all in the same month?
I'll take the short guy in the middle first, then the striped pants, and Alex third. Sorry, dude.
Five guys? Could we stop for some burgers and fries first?
I see you're into short guys, too. Maybe we could double-date sometime.
He's got some very buffed buds.
And a crazy travel itinerary. Why would you travel to Tuscaloosa, USC, Boston, and Paris, all in the same month?
I'll take the short guy in the middle first, then the striped pants, and Alex third. Sorry, dude.
More after the break
Five guys? Could we stop for some burgers and fries first?
I see you're into short guys, too. Maybe we could double-date sometime.
There's a debate on LPSG about whether Alex is real or AI:
"He's real, you can follow him on snap."
"Girl, he's literally AI, open your eyes"
"My God, open your eyes. He's literally got videos that show he's real!"
"It's very well known that he's AI. You're loud and wrong, Boo."
"But he's shown with real people."
"Those are deepfakes. Dude, go touch grass."
Real Evidence: A lot of photos doing regular, non-muscle activities.
"I'm into a lot of stuff, but I draw the line at forking."
No n*des.
On RG Beefcake and Boyfriends: two real n*de dudes, one from Sacred Heart.
AI Evidence: No one is tagged in any of his photos.
He has different friends every time.
There is no Alex Krazen on the roster of Sacred Heart University or Prairie View.
No wrestling profile.
No Facebook, TikTok, X, or Youtube accounts.
I'm going to go with AI.
Can I still go out with one of your short guy friends?










No comments:
Post a Comment
No offensive, insulting, racist, or homophobic comments are permitted.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.